Back From Florida

I've been back for a while now, but terribly lazy and in pain.  Really, the pain gets bad and then worse, I haven't really had a "good" day in a long time.  It's safe to say that this particular dosage of Humira isn't working.

I thought being in Florida for a few weeks would make me feel better, but sadly it didn't.  If anything I had more bad days there.  It also made me realize that I truly need to get my family out of this hell hole.  It's just not good for me any more.  It's too much stress and way too toxic.

Just yesterday these two heroin addicts from the neighborhood that Shadow always seems to get stuck in conversation with, came right up to our door, they've been knocking and ringing the bell, looking to make a quick buck because they know he has a huge box of e-ciggs to sell.

It's becoming unbearable, seriously.

The other problem is that of course Shadow doesn't listen to me.  Apparently he has "trust and anxiety" issues.  Well poo poo to that!  I told him to bring the packets to Washington Square park on the day of Pagan Pride, so this way he can sell them to NYU students and tourists around the fountain, hell he might also be able to sell his jewelry there as well.  I am the beautiful brains of this whole operation (us as a couple) and he needs to listen to me!

This whole situation is stressing me out, and that in turn is making me more ill.

I need a vacation from my vacation, like just by myself, without my babies, and certainly without Shadow.

I have grandiose dreams of sailing on the Queen Mary 2.  She's a fine vessel, sea worthy and filled with old farts.  Just my type of boat.  Also, one does not cruise on the QM2, one does a crossing.  I want to do a crossing.  It would be absolutely lovely to sail to and from England.  I would have tea every day and soak up the sun on the promenade.  Treat myself to a message and relax with a good book.  Say good bye to technology and concentrate on writing in a good old fashioned Moleskine with a fountain pen (I do this all the time anyway).

I don't have money but at least I can dream...  


Comments

Popular Posts