Finds from the Gem and Mineral Show



That is a gigantic pyramid shaped quartz crystal and a chunk of pyrite.  

We go to the New York and New Jersey Gem and Mineral Show every year since we've become a "family".  It's usually fun.  One year, I dropped a ton of money on pieces to place on our newly acquired altar.  This year however, Shadow only bought a few things.

I was looking for a ring, but he'll never buy me one, so what's the point.  Dino got a spy kit and bag of crystals from water sloughing.  He does that every year, it's his favorite part.  Last year he got a plastic treasure chest with real fossils.  I think we paid 20 for that.  This year the choice was a bag of crystals or one geode for 10.   I got nothing.

I also yelled at Shadow for being so fucking gullible.  He bought lightbulbs, when he can't even get on a chair to change them.  They're LED, IKEA sells LED now.  I bought some already.  No big deal. But he was so amazed at the sales man who threw them on the floor, and oh man!  They didn't break! Gee whiz!  Idiot.

I yelled at him a second time when he was looking to buy this cheap looking TENS machine.  They wanted 300 for it.  No way was the thing worth that much.  Allegedly, the lady came over, after I yelled at him and gave it to him for free.  Well I don't believe him.  He has lied to me about spending money before.  He bought another Xbox and lied saying he fixed.  He spent over 1000 bucks in a few weeks on fishing equipment and lied about that too.

I'm seriously tired of all the lies.

I just want to be able to go somewhere and have a nice time, or at least a semi decent one, but he is just plain dumb and stupid sometimes.  Only my youngest sister is that gullible.  I swear, you could sell that man some organic caca from the lemurs of Madagascar and he'd buy it thinking it's the best shit ever.

I did not have a good time.  He took way too long to look at everything, when me, Dino and New Baby circled everything three times.  Seriously, he takes too much time to process information.  It completely boggles my mind.

I'm really waiting for the mind body spirit festival, but that's not until October.  I think I do not want to take him.  He's such a hassle, he's worse than a freaking child!  It will be a fine time just me, Dino and New Baby.

Comments

Popular Posts