Humira aka Fake AIDS

That's what I call it anyway.  Fake AIDS.  It shuts down you're immune system, within hours.  It's kinda nuts.

I took my first inject last week and it burned like hell, the next day, most of my arthritis pain was gone, but I had an ever increasing headache, no appetite (thank god, cause I'm a foodie who HATES hunger pains) and nausea.  This lasted about 5 days.  The final day I had a full blown migraine.  It was awful.

I was exited for my pain to go away, it would have also been nice for my skin to get better.  Instead I wound up with a viral infection.  My lymph nodes are severely swollen.  I look terrible, and the swelling in my joints is beginning to return, probably because I need the injection every week instead of every two.

I went to the doctor and he said not to take next weeks dose.  To give me a week to get better.  They did blood work, they gave me a chest x ray.  I have a sore throat and my bottom teeth feel like they ALL have cavities (which of course is impossible).  They are all sore too.

I just want to feel better for once.  I'm tired of this bullshit.

I'm also trying to stick as best as I can to the autoimmune protocol.  It's tough, but doable.  I did loose two pounds in less than a week.  Which is awesome.  No grains means Spiral doesn't gain weight.

Well, I hope I get better soon.  My neck hurts from my swollen nodes.  It sucks.  They were also concerned about my fever and exceedingly high heart rate.  I can feel my heart beating very fast, even at a resting state.

At the end of the day, it would be nice to have clear skin, but I want to ride my bike again and have energy!  That's more important to me.

Comments

Popular Posts