The Swollen Knee; specifically the right one.

My right knee is swollen again.  It sucks.  It hurts, and my rheumatologist appointment is two weeks from now.  I requested some Meloxicam, not that it would do anything but give me heart palpitations, but it's worth a shot.  Right now I'm taking 1000mg of Ibuprofen and that's just taking the edge off.  People keep telling me to ask for Percocet (most likely because they want some too).  People here think that Percocet is a cure all.  Pregnant?  Percocet.  Shot in the leg? Percocet.  Sore throat?  Better get some percs!  The problem with Percocet is that it is in no way shape or form an anti-inflammatory medication.  While my knee is painful, I'm not dying.  I need the swelling to go down, not to be drugged up and high!

I've tried so many things for my illness.  So far nothing has worked for the joint pain.  Either I need a higher dosage of Humira or some other drug.

I feel as if Humira won't work until I start becoming sick, as in a cold.  See, only during pregnancy do I get colds, and only during pregnancy am I not in pain.  So therefor, the doctors must knock my immune system down enough so that I am at pregnancy levels and will be able to get a cold and fever.  This is my logic, and it makes perfect sense to me.

Meanwhile, I am surrounded by crystals, a grid on my right, a GIANT quartz on my left, several pieces on my neck, as well as a newly gifted piece, a Quantum Balance Crystal, which I must say, I do see a difference with and will be writing a review probably tomorrow for a Google+ group I belong too.

But still, like Kim Kardashians ass, my knee does rise.

(I know, I couldn't help myself)

An herbalist told me that I need to lay off dairy and wheat.  The auto immune protocol diet says I should lay off that and all grains and legumes, also eggs are apparently the devil.  You tubers, that wonderfully narcissistic bunch, say I need to go vegetarian, or vegan, or raw vegan, but bone broth is ok, and honey is antiseptic.  I should be consuming fermented foods at least twice a day, drinking apple cider vinegar, bathing in the stuff, and taking a high quality probiotic.

On top of all that, YouTube says I suffer from vitamin D deficiency, leaky gut, parasites and ring worm.

I have an auto immune disease.

Mine is like the opposite of HIV.  I have sky high platelets, and no sickness.  It's like my body is superman fighting off thousands of criminals all at once, except there really are none.

So what do I do after I've tried everything?

The problem is, my mind has a zest to live, while my joints are all like "yeah, fuck you, we ain't goin' out ever again."

I just want to not have a swollen knee.

Is that too much to ask?

Comments

Popular Posts