Now With More Meds

They, meaning my doctor switched me to Stelara.  It's over 10K a shot, of course, I don't have to pay for it.  My skin is clearing up super fast, but my joints are another story.  I still have to take a low dose of prednisone and meloxicam.   I feel like I'm getting better.  At least I need a lot less lotion now, and can definitely walk better.

My hands are doing better too, which allowed me to get some knitting done on a tight schedule.  I had to get 10 wash clothes and 6 pairs of mitts done for a pop up shop that my sister is helping put together.  I'm hoping they sell!


 My sister liked them.  I used whatever yarn I had in my bin.  I really wish I had money to buy some good quality wool to make a sweater and things for the baby.  Perhaps sometime soon.  I'd like a wool sweater for myself as well.

Anyway, after all that work, I get to work on something for myself.  A new pair of socks.  They shall be lovely.  I'm almost at the toe for the first one.



*))O((*

I've already painted my nails a sparkly dark grey in anticipation for Samhain.  I suppose I'll just dress in my witches costume, I don't have funds to put together anything else.  Costumes are so expensive for the fabrics they use these days and my sewing skills are just not good enough to sew my own.  I wish I could though, they do have excellent patterns.

As for the actual night, I have no idea what we're going to do.  It's a Monday evening, so at least there won't be that many crazies out too late.  New baby is only 18 months, so the parade is out of the question.  I suppose I'll just have to figure it out.  We will however be having our feast the night before while Dino boy is home.

*))O((*

I forgot to write about my Quantum Balance Crystal.  I received it from a very nice person on the Healing with Crystals Google + community.  I wear it everyday, when I was worse I would wear it at night.  I think it has helped me immensely.  The one I received is green.  It's actually a lot bigger than I expected too, but because it's cast from resin, it's warm to the touch and isn't cold putting it on like the other four crystal pendents that I wear.


Well, that is all for now.  I'd like to try and finish the toe of my sock tonight.  That will be sweet.


Comments

Popular Posts