Christians Living A Pagan/New Age Life Style



This bothers me, it gets on my nerves, I know it shouldn't but still, sometimes I just want to be really nasty and scream: those are our things!😀

Essential oils, green living, crystals, you name it, but these are all the items that we as pagans subscribe to in our daily lives, minus one thing: the Bible.

I just don't get how a person who calls themselves Christian can openly use these new age items and still sit there and praise the Lord.😲

Or, is it because they're on YouTube, where everyone wants viewers and subscribers, do they claim to be Christian when they're actually not?πŸ˜•

Here is an example, on the comment section of one such Green non witchy vlogger, someone wrote that they didn't understand how people who say they follow the Bible can still eat "swine".  The Bible has loads of little rules that Christians don't follow but Muslims and Jews do, and yet it's all the same damn God and book!

So, how can you fill your home with items used by pagans and still call yourself a Christian?  I ask again.

Are you hiding your true pagan self because paganism still doesn't sell?

When I shop at Whole Foods in Manhattan, besides the yuppies who work in lower Manhattan, the people who fill the store are what one would call hippies.  Vegans who don't use deodorant, only wear organic cotton that's tie dyed, Birkenstocks, and are in their late 60's early 70's. They don't dye their greying hair, they eat raw veg, and actually enjoy hemp seeds as a snack.

You get the picture.  They wear crystals, they've seen some shit, did acid 😡 and still smoke copious amounts of kush 🚬. They will be the first ones who tell you that God's a woman and we have to take care of Mother Earth.

This is why it thoroughly confuses the hell outta me and throws me off so badly when a Christian starts touting a green life style.

I'm gonna be a bitch here and say it's kinda cultural appropriation.  It's our shit and you can't have it.  Stick to your Jesus, his book, and stop mixing the two.

I don't know which makes me angrier, poser teens or these Christian green lifers! 😬

I'm done ranting😰, I know I'm supposed to be better than that, but it just really sucks, because we're still looked down upon, we're "evil", we "corrupt children", and everything else we do, that they don't.  They can use our things and not be judged, people tell them they're blessed and happy and Jesus loves them.

Do we need to take back our shit?  Or should we just let it go.  Cause I kinda don't want to.  What are your thoughts?

Blessed Be!
πŸŒ›πŸŒπŸŒœ


Comments

  1. A lot of the fundie pastors down here complain about this too! LOL! Usually I get that I'm possessed by demons but I guess "fundie" have been told they have to leave Pagans and gays and Moslems alone. In other words they have been told, " No more white sheets for you! "

    ReplyDelete
  2. They will tell their parishioners that "crystals are demonic" and everything having to do with the "New Age is of Satanic origin." Meditation also " leads to demonic control." So there is a feeling on the "other side" that Christians shouldn't be involved in New Age too...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts