Journal With Goulet June 3



Today would have been Shadow’s 41st birthday.  Since we don’t know when Strawberry’s birthday is, we’re keeping this day to celebrate her estimated birth date and it’s pretty close to her adoption date too which was May 31st of last year.  Today we’ve had her for over a year and I’ll say she’s three years old.

I still have a box mix of lemon bars from Trader Joe’s that Shadow had wanted for his birthday last year but I never got the chance to make them.  I don’t know if it’s expired, I haven’t touched it, I haven’t the heart.

Miss you and love you always and forever you nutty man you.
❤️

Take the time for love today, whatever that means for you, whoever you choose to love.  Cherish it.  The world is a fucking crazy place right now.

Blessed Be
🌛🌝🌜

Comments

Popular Posts