Pink Full Moon 2023

 


Sadly, Luna is hidden behind an overcast sky tonight.  In fact, it was so muggy and hazy that the lights from the city are mostly obscured.  But, that doesn’t mean that the rays of moon beams can’t reach us here on Mama Gaia!  

This month’s Full Moon began as it always does with me setting up some posts on Saged and doing my own private journaling and tarot spreads.  I did two different ones this time.  One with The Moon Deck and one with the Thoth.  I like to remind people in the tarot group on Saged that they can use any deck they have for a spread.  I do it all the time, and honestly sometimes using an Oracle deck allows for less head scratching.  If I don’t want the archetypes/astrology/numerology/occult/Kabbalah reference of the tarot, then damn straight I’m gonna go for an oracle deck.  Clean and simple.

Yes, very straight forward.

Cups of water and wands, oh my!


After a busy day with my babies, I lit my new Tomato Leaf candle on the altar.  My entire apartment smells wonderful.  It’s very strong and smells exactly like a tomato plant.  This candle isn’t blessed or dressed.  It smells heavenly and brings me joy.  It is the perfect candle to use for today’s Full Moon.  I got it from Trader Joe’s yesterday for the low low price of 9.99.  I shall be buying more and they too will all be burned on the altar in sacred reverence of whatever the fuck I want to sacredly revere.  That’s the way this witch rolls.

Ritual via Saged App was done yesterday and I was so engrossed that I didn’t take a screenshot or photo like I usually do.  It’s ok.  It was rad and in the moment.  

Release, release, release!

And I did more of that in the bath tonight.  Ritual bathing is my jam.  Soaking in salt water with not a care in the world.  Even in my shitty apartment bathroom, it’s luxurious.  Making the mundane magickal is my jam as well.  Anything can be magick if your heart and soul says it is.

Thus ends my Full Moon night.  Perhaps I’ll read, perhaps I’ll play Animal Crossing.  Whatever I feel like doing.  The point is, I’m gonna relax.

Blessed Be!

🌝

Comments

Popular Posts