Why You Don't Need Shit For Tomorrow's Super Blue Moon Eclipse

My wrapped moonstone and Goddess token.

You need to get yourself outside or at the very least next to a window.

That's it.

Look, I love witchcraft aesthetic as much as anyone, but people online are selling over priced 💲 "special" kits just for tomorrow.

Don't waste your money, please. 😓

Go outside, ground yourself and drink in Her energy.  Watch.  Feel Her light washing over you, be blessed by Her power. 🙏

What am I doing, you may ask?

Well, I'm going to super charge my moonstone. 💎

The very same moonstone that I super charged over three years ago with sex magick to conceive our daughter.

I don't want another baby, I'm done having kids, so I need my moonstone to align my cycles and ease any menstrual complaints and pains as well as give me a boost in over all health.  The full moon is a perfect time to be selfish and work on yourself.  Do what you need to do to make your life better. 💞

You don't need a fancy expensive kit to do any of this.  All of you know I'm a huge fan of cheap, no money, dollar store Wicca and Witchcraft.

Maybe I'll light a candle tomorrow, maybe not.  Maybe, I'll go out and buy a new bottle of Moon Goddess oil, or maybe not (it's expensive).  Perhaps, I'll travel into the East Village and attend the Esbat ritual with the Wiccan Family Temple.  I don't know.

At the end of the evening it may just be me and the baby, so that means gluten free cookies and almond milk or kombucha. (Don't judge my expensive food choices, I have an autoimmune disease!😝)

And actually, that's the one thing you do want to do after soaking up that moon light: eat.  If you want, bake some moon cakes, drink some wine, offer libations to the Goddess, chew gum, doesn't matter, but your body does need some type of fuel after that.

Anyway peeps, have responsible fun tomorrow, enjoy the view (hoping it's not cloudy here in Jersey), and have a great time however you decide to celebrate tomorrow.

Blessed Be!
🌛🌝🌜

Comments

Popular Posts