Pagan Pride Day 2018 Haul


My lovely little trinkets from Pagan Pride Day.



I promised everyone I'd take pictures of our purchases and this is my stuff. Shadow got a few other things, more books and four other short pieces of selenite like mine.  Dino purchased his first deck of tarot cards, the Rider-Wait deck, since everyone knows what that looks like I'm not taking a pic of it.

Up first is the pendulum and anhk.  I won it in the raffle.  Every year since Dino was 2 years old I have entered the raffle and have never won.  This year I got to choose from a few things left and this is what I got.  I don't know what stone the pendulum is, I'll have to ask the Healing With Crystals group.  Winners also picked out two quartz pieces from a bag, so one is technically Shadow's since he paid for the raffle ticket.  I had to run (hobble with my cane) across the field to get to them after they called my number, so happy I didn't miss it.  I never say no to crystals.

The book:
I'm still reading it and while I don't agree with everything (who does) it still holds true and am going to incorporate some of her techniques into my practice.  It's actually a signed copy to the original owner who also stamped his name on the top. A huge score for Spiral!

What PPD used to do was host a canned food drive, then they switched to books.  You donate a book and for one dollar you get a book.  If you purchase ten books you get a free raffle ticket.  So that's how we got a bunch of awesome new books and crystals for a mere ten bucks.

I have donated in the past and plan on bringing books I no longer want next year as well.

The spell kit:
I can't remember the last time I purchased a spell kit.  They're a novelty really.  I've been Wiccan for 20 years, what the hell do I need a pre made spell kit for?  Because it's cute and packaged all nicely in a little baggie that's why!  It's a healing bath spell and the Lady and Lord know more than anyone that Spiral needs some healing.

The triple moon plaquette:
This was a first for me.  This couple who normally make furniture decided to do something fun with the leftovers.  They paint the pieces with a conductor and place the electrical parts on each end and run the current through it.  They have videos on YouTube.  The result is this beautiful fractal pattern seared across the wood.  I had to have one.  I hung it above the door frame under the selenite.

And last but not least, the boss and pentacle button.  Shadow thought they were fun so purchased two from the author at the table.  Unfortunately I don't remember what book she wrote.

That's it.  Not much, but all fun witchy things to display around the home.

Blessed Be!
🌒🌕🌘

Comments

Popular Posts