Fall Knitting 2020

 I really thought I’d have a while to start knitting for Ana’s cold weather items.  But no, of course the weather doesn’t make sense, just as this whole year doesn’t make sense.  I feel as if summer never even showed up!

I began a sweater for her but I had to put that to the side in order to make these:


I began at about 10:30 this morning and finished at about 4 this afternoon, in between tidying, cooking and watching the weekly SVU marathon on Ion.  Nothing like click click clicking away while rapists are being prosecuted.

Now I can continue her sweater:


It’s coming along nicely!

After this, I will need to make new mittens, and possibly a new hat if the old one doesn’t fit.  Luckily for human skulls, they don’t grow that much in size from year to year unlike feet.

I should have done more knitting during the past six months, but I didn’t.  Time to hop back on it.  I’m thinking that should be my New Years resolution for Samhain.  To focus on my needlework.  I have two blankets I purchased yarn for that need to be made.

Now, back to my knitting.

Blessed Be!



Comments

Popular Posts