New Moon in Leo 2022

 


Madre Jaguar hosted our ceremony tonight.  She did a wonderful job, I really loved her vibe.  Also, not for nothing but she had some great internet coming from a tiny village in Mexico.

She called the elements for circle, which was cool, I really like when people cast the full circle online.  It’s a nice touch that I think is overlooked when you’re on a Zoom call, but it can still be done!

We did a guided meditation and some journaling.  It was all very chill.

As usual, I did my tarot spread:

I was too lazy to take the big cards out again.  Then I get upset because the pocket deck is not photogenic.  I got a lot of disks in this spread.  The whole country is having money troubles, so I suppose I should tighten my belt even more just in case, not that I have money to spend in the first place…

That is basically it for tonight, Saged app has a few more little things for me to do, and after that I’ll shower and read.  I have another long day tomorrow.

This was definitely a peaceful new moon.  No chaos, no stress.  Just good clean moon vibes.

Blessed Be! 

🌚

Comments

Popular Posts