Beaver Moon 2023

 

What a sight She was, rising high above the city!

This photo was taken at around 4:45 this afternoon.  At first, just a sliver peeked behind the clouds, until Her fullness came into view.  It’s hard to describe that draw, and pull and calm one feels while watching the Moon.  This is magick at its most raw and ancient.

Tonight I tuned into the ceremony on Saged app.  I wound up filling an entire page of things I wanted to release.  Naturally, I burnt the list.  It always amazes me how afterwards it feels like a giant weight has been lifted from my shoulders.  Burn all the B.S. and revel in its smoky cleanse.

I like to fill every line, so no space is wasted to the burn!

Of course, reveling is a must during every Full Moon.  After the ritual, as the flames danced, Ana and I danced as well.  We played Marco Polo by Loreena McKennitt, which I must say, is a fabulous Full Moon dance song!  These creaky knees can only take the five minutes or so of dance anyway, so it happens to be the perfect length.  Especially, when it’s 9 o’clock and little girls need to brush teeth and get to bed!

Early in the day, I did a tarot spread, specifically for the Gemini Full Moon:


I pulled out this small cloth I got with a charm casting set.  It’s the perfect square shape that not only fits my pocket deck but also the way the photos upload to Saged App.  At this point in my life, the cards reiterate what I already know, yada yada yada.  See The Universe card?  That’s there to tell me I haven’t been completing my knitting projects and to hop on that.  Nothing new to see here!

And thus concludes my Full Moon night.  I’m tired but relaxed and cozy.  I feel lighter after the ritual too.  I’ve been walking this path along time and wouldn’t be on it if I knew it wasn’t working.

Blessed Be!

🌝


Comments

Popular Posts