Bye Bye Knit Picks Community

For years I kept a separate knitting related blog on the Knit Picks website, then life happened, and I didn't post for a long time.  I also didn't do the prolific amount of knitting that I had in the past.   It was fun seeing other peoples pictures of their own handiwork and to get comments on the creations I personally made.  Over the years however it seems, that only one person continued to post.

Now today, I open my email to see that they are closing that section of the website.  I guess cause it was so inactive.  Tons of people are on Ravelry, but I guess they forgot about the Knit Picks community.  Oh well.

I suppose now, I shall link this one to Ravelry and see what happens.  Perhaps people will judge me, that would be interesting.

Anyway, from time to time, there will be pictures of knitting, like this one:


See?  It's fun.  This was a bonnet I made for my sister's baby.  It's cute.  That's what I do, I made adorable things.

Here is a fun picture of Shadow with Ana.  She was screaming and having none of it.


Isn't he handsome? Ana is cute too!

So I guess that's an end of an era.  In the end it's easier to have everything combined anyway!






Comments

Popular Posts