420


Greetings on this, the holiest day for those devotees known as The Stoners.  For it is They who light the green dank herb and speak truths unto men.
Blessed Be They, and their greenest of crops.

I don't smoke.  Never have.  I can't even be too close to a BBQ.  But I have a severe disease and would benefit from CBD oil.  Sadly, it's expensive and I can't afford it.

There are so many stories of it working for people with arthritis and other auto immune diseases.  I need something that works, because nothing else really does, but again, I don't have the money to pay for it.

It's unreasonable how expensive it is.

So, even though I don't smoke, I still sign petitions, I still try and keep up with news and forward articles to people.  If you do smoke, sign the petitions.  Please, I know most of you guys are out there doing it for fun, but there are some very sick people who need a natural alternative to the usual drugs they pump us with.  We need prices lowered or items subsidized for our health just like medicaid pays for all those dangerous pharmacuticals.

I hope everyone had a great day and continues to have a wonderful enlightening night feeling good.

These are my feelings on marijuana whether you use it for fun or to stop the pain.  It needs to be available to everyone at a low price and no one should ever go to jail for using it or having it on their person.

Happy 420 to everyone!!

Blessed Be!
🚬🔥💨

Comments

Popular Posts