Behind the Name


A good online friend mentioned the origin of my name, and although I've posted it a few times, I don't think I've ever done a complete blog post about it.

Spiral Breeze is a great name.  I made it up many many years ago.  I was probably 14 or 15.  It fits into the Wicca community perfectly, but it also works for the Pokรฉmon community as well since it sounds like a possible attack, and, it just so happens that as a former flute player, that the way air travels through a flute is in a spiral down the shaft. 

Spiral Breeze sounds awesome and it also happens to kill three birds with one stone, and that's just fine with me.

I've actually thought to use it professionally if I ever did decide to publish anything.  We'll see.  I simply must get better first.  Until then, I keep my writing chops fine tuned one here.  Kinda anyway.

There you have it.  Nothing really profound or special, just some teenage finangling to find a good screename that fits multiple accounts.

Blessed Be!
๐ŸŒ›๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒœ

Comments

Popular Posts