60 + Hearts




I have an excess of red and white yarn, leftover from the children’s Yule stockings.  Valentines is coming up and I’d rather not buy those dinky cards that kids give out and I haven’t any money for anything better.  Thus: crochet hearts.

Tons of hearts, lots of hearts.  Twenty for the kids in her class, plus another twenty for the library class, plus extras because there are teachers and the kids she doesn’t have class with but plays at the park with every day.

My goal is sixty.  I have until the eighth to get half done and the rest can be done for the actual day.  In between that I must also figure out a present for a little girls birthday, a little girl that is basically Ana’s best friend in the whole wide world.  Again I have tons of yarn and no money.

I have finished one heart, I don’t even know how long it took me, it probably took me longer to find the red yarn because I had put it in the trunk and forgot.  So, fifty-nine more to go.

Wish me luck, I’d better light a candle for Athena to help me along the way.


Comments

Popular Posts