New Calendar Time 2020


I have been using Llewellyn’s Witches’ Calendar for as long as I can remember.  Since my days of being just your average teenaged witch.  Not only is it aesthetically pleasing and witchy, it’s useful.  You’ve got the basics down, and then there is enough room for appointments to be jotted in each day.  The entire back is a plethora of knowledge, including a very nice correspondence chart.  I recommend it to all new to witchcraft and Wicca.

Now what can be said about this new year?  I haven’t done a ritual, I didn’t do a tarot spread.  Sometimes I’m just a lapsed Wiccan.  I really should sit down and do a spread though.

What I did do was clean the altar and put all the Yule decorations away.  I didn’t even do a post about Yule.  I have an excuse for that, I was busy crocheting mitts for everyone for Christmas.  I was supposed to write a post exclusively about the new altar table too!

Here it is:





Not too much stuff is on it now, and honestly I prefer it that way.  Less clutter, plus I can now place my succulent on it.  Normally I am terrible with plants, I possess two black thumbs of death.  However, ever since Shadow passed my plants are still alive.

One thing I would like to point out is the Virgin candle.  A good friend of mine on the internet suggested I place one on my altar.  Yes it’s Christian, but Mother Mary, is THE Goddess, and Her image is everywhere if you know where to look.  So don’t hesitate, these candles are a buck at Dollar Tree, which should be your first stop for metaphysical supplies by the way!  Burn the candle in for a loved one, for a deceased person or for your entire family.

Blessed Be, and have a wonderful new year!
🌛🌝🌜

Comments

Popular Posts