Revamped Backgammon Set

 


Here was my one day summer project.  This was an old board that Shadow’s mom had stashed in her cabinet, apparently no one knew where it came from nor how to play!  The original pieces were flat blue and red glass but some were missing and others were broken.

We went to Dollar Tree and picked up some glass gems.  They only had clear so I decided I would paint the bottoms with nail polish.  As you can see I added pink and gold glitter to one set of checkers.


The old pieces were slightly larger but these new ones honestly work just great.  There is enough to make one more set and there would have been enough for a third but the baggie was one short.  Oh well.

Dino has played two games with me and Ana refuses to play at all because she wants all the pieces to be glittery, which I’m too lazy to do.  This set up will work fine, especially since this board isn’t even mine!

I don’t plan on doing any more summer crafting projects.  I’m in resting mode.

🎲

Comments

Popular Posts