Imbolc 2023

 

I placed Bride in Her bed on the first for the Sabbat.  Of course, I forgot to make a new cross.  The glue on the old paper one I made no longer stuck, so in the trash it went.  Honestly at this point, I should just order an actual cross from Ireland made from rushes (I think it’s rushes, don’t quote me).

This old witch is getting lazy, and tired.

I did ritual on Wednesday too, but I did my tarot reading today:

The Chariot is answering the statement “a message from spirit or the Goddess”, do you notice the steam punk wheel chair?  When it comes to me, spirit has jokes.

Anyway…

I try to wait and do our feasts for when Dino is home, it’s only fair, I can’t cook two special meals for each of the 8 Sabbats!  That’s simply too much.  Tonight’s dinner was not traditional in the least, Parmesan roasted potatoes that I lazily mashed, a garlic and pepper pork tender loin that I cubed and pan seared, and then dumped three cups of frozen mixed veggies on to.  Delicious.  I create magic out of chaos.  It’s a gift.


We also drank San Pellegrino Limonata, because the cat’s shedding says spring is on its way bitches, and I listen to my broom!  Literally, because I sweep up cat hair twice a day now.  Spring is coming!

I also baked a boxed chocolate cake that Ana got from church around Christmas time.  Of course I was going to be extra blasphemous and bake Jesus’ birthday cake on the feast day for the Goddess Brigid!  It’s what I do.  I didn’t take a picture of the cake.  It has sprinkles in only one spot because that’s where Ana put them.

And that was our night.  It’s fucking freezing outside, going down to 4 degrees.  My Grecian bones can’t deal with this.  I’m staying inside tomorrow, drinking copious amounts of tea and probably burn a candle or two for psychological warmth.

Blessed Be!

🕯️

Comments

Popular Posts