Storm Moon 2023

 



The Moon seemed to hug the Empire State Building as we made our way to Hoboken Terminal this evening.  The sight of her was a wonderful end to a long day filled with ritual.

As always, I live streamed the Saged App ritual at noon.  I even got out both my singing bowls to play along.  It was certainly cathartic.


This is my TV table set up, because Dino was sitting at the desk and Ana was at the kitchen table.  Water, candle, journal, crystal.  All four a must.  I even spread out this cute new tarot cloth I got from Five Below.  I’m actually really impressed with the quality.

At 2pm, I had a free class with the creator of The Moon Deck, even though I know it’s a spiel for her to up-sell the thousand dollar course, I still like to tune in and hear what Aarona has to say.  As the author of the deck, she ultimately knows all its tips and tricks, ins and outs.  This class ran for 2 hours!  I was honestly surprised.  I sat for the first hour through and then listened in while I prepared our dinner, which I neglected to get a picture of.  Just know that Sunday is typically pasta night, and that today it involved kale, zucchini and garlic chicken sausage.  Ana and Dino devoured it.

No full moon is complete without a tarot spread.  I found this one specific to the full moon in Leo from Labyrinthos, they used the Strength card to center the reading, so I did the same:


I always get The High Priestess when asked what I could be doing.  Yes, I know I could literally be a High Priestess, but I’m so incredibly lazy, poor and tired.  I’m disabled for a reason, I can’t be pagan clergy officially!

Anyway, The Deviant Moon deck is always a great kick in the shins, blatant, unapologetic, the card stock version of me!

Now, I can relax and read a bit before I hit the hay.

Blessed Be!

🌝

Comments

Popular Posts