New Moon in Pisces 2023

 

My desk, which is very much a working altar top.

Saged had their new moon ceremony last night, so today, I lit the same candle from yesterday to finish it, while I sat at my desk to journal and do my tarot spread and card pulls.  I brewed a cup of Well Rested Tea and began my new moon evening.

First I did the daily planner stuff that I usually do in the morning.  In the 2023 Moon Wisdom planner, there are pages for each full and new moon but not individual tarot spreads.  Luckily there are tons of note pages in the back, so that’s where I stick those.  Here is tonight’s spread:


Without the Biddy Tarot Planner this year, I’m free to use whatever spread I like.  This one was posted by Dameon to the tarot group on Saged.  The Deviant Moon Tarot deck makes everything look all doom and gloom, but this was actually a great reading.

Finally it was time for my ritual bath.  I went all out today and got out the new herb set:


It’s so pretty!  And it smelled amazing!  It’s one ounce each of rose, hibiscus and lavender, the kit that is.  I used a pinch of each.  I put two cups of Epsom salts in my bath along with this brew that I let steep for ten minutes.  Also, I must say that this is the best and cheapest tea infuser I have ever owned and I’ve purchased quite a few unfortunately.  I got it from Lidl a few months ago.  It works perfectly.

I soaked and read and washed.  It is my opinion that water cleanses all by itself, so by adding the infusion of flowers, it’s an extra little herbal boost!

Now, I shall read some more and go to bed!

Blessed Be!

🌚

Comments

Popular Posts