Currently Reading

 


Finally a novel that isn’t filled with shitty stereotypical romance staring a bunch of giggling witches.  While there are no witches in this book there is tarot and of course, as the title suggests the ancient hall of The Cloisters.  Did I mention it’s my absolute favorite museum in the city?

I picked this up from the library on Wednesday, as soon as I heard about it I added it to my holds list.  It has some of my favorite things, dusty book shops, bodega coffee and academia.  It’s dreamy

I’m surprised that it wound up on Jenna Bush’s reading list.  I would have thought she was heavily Christian and this type of material would scare her off.  But, if it makes even more people intrigued by tarot and Italian antiquities than why the hell not?

Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have some more reading to do.

📖

Comments

Popular Posts