New Moon in Sagittarius 2022


 

This is what I do on New Moons.  I drink tea and pull tarot cards.  That’s it.  Simple, not necessarily quick, because tea drinking forces you to slow down and sip and savor.  This is a new tea I got last month, I think the brand is called New Moon, not the actual blend.  Either way, it’s delightful, but I think I need a new tea strainer.  I thought I had another one, but maybe that was in one of my old apartments.  I really can’t remember.

Anyway, tea is life.  So I’m not complaining even when small bits of herb get caught in my teeth.

We had the moon ceremony from Saged App days ago on Sunday.  I did some journaling during but I didn’t take a pic of that.  I don’t like when ceremonies aren’t close to the actual astrological date.  It throws things off for me.

Here’s the tarot spread I did this morning:


Three different Four’s.  Very interesting.  I know very little about numerology, I’ve never actually sat down and studied it.  Much like astrology beyond my personal horoscope in the paper.

I also pulled this card for the collective from The Moon Deck, which I use for each of the four phases:


I sympathize heavily with Dr. Jones.  I hate snakes.  It’s a pretty card nonetheless.

Not much else was done or accomplished today.  I ate a nourishing soup for dinner after sitting in the chilly park and reading all afternoon.  Now I get to relax and read some more before bed.  See, slow and simple.

Blessed Be!

🌚


Comments

Popular Posts