Finished: Tickles

 


I finished a third Tickles and Ana loves it.  I’m happy it fits her so well, I was worried that it would be too tight.  She wanted 3/4 sleeves so I have some yarn left over too in case it needs repairs.  I’m hoping it still fits come the fall.

Here it is on the bricks at the park:


Drops patterns are so pretty but executing them is next level frustrating.  By now after making quite a few of their garments you’d think I’d be familiar with their convoluted way of writing their decrease sections.  No.  I never am.  I want to tear up the page and throw it at them.

But then, I get a gorgeous finished project like this and forgive them for their complete lack of editing skills and move on to yet another one of their patterns only to begin the whole process anew.

My next project (another birthday sweater), will not be from Drops.  Thankfully.

I have until the 22nd of April to get my next piece done.  I keep telling myself I won’t do this again.  I can’t keep making whole ass sweaters for kids.  My yarn loving brain simply does not listen.  

The cakes arrived today, I shall begin tomorrow!

🧶


Comments

Popular Posts