Worm Moon 2023

 

Luna peeking through the clouds.

Today was a busy day.  I began as I always do with my posts for Saged and my personal tarot pulls.  I prefer to sit down to this particular activity in the morning, right after dropping Ana off at the bus stop, iced or hot coffee in hand.  Magickally charged coffee, of course.

These tarot spreads that a fellow Saged member is posting are short and sweet and to the point.  More is never better when it comes to tarot.  Here is my spread, adorned with crystals:


It seems the Thoth deck as ensnared me once again.  I put it back into my curio cabinet, and loudly it beckons.  And how can I say no?

Instead of pulling a tarot card daily, I’ve been pulling a card from The Moon Deck.  It’s way less of a slap in the face from a cocaine fueled mad man.  This was today’s gorgeous pull:


I did not manage my time correctly this evening.  At 7pm, I should have been running the water for my ritual bath.  Instead, I was playing the Animal Crossing DLC, which has proven to be far more efficient at making everyone forget their troubles, fears and anxieties, of which I personally have none, so I just lose track of time, no therapy required.

Thus at 8pm, I tuned into Circle Sanctuary’s Full Moon circle, which I streamed on my TV, because I’m a weirdo:


The Rev. Selena Fox never fails to fill my living room with joy!

When that one ended, it was on to the next.  The ceremony from Saged with Madre Jaguar:


And that was my night.  Now I’m exhausted and require a good night’s sleep.  Hopefully no crazy dreams tonight!

Blessed Be!

🌝

Comments

Popular Posts