New Moon in Aries 2023

 


Another slap in the face reading from the Thoth!

Today, I’ve done a little bit of everything.  A busy, chaotic new moon!  I even sat and read in the sun for 2 hours in an attempt to mellow out.  It especially helped that I was down wind from copious clouds of weed smoke!  No, you can not get high from marijuana on the breeze.

I had physical therapy, returned an ill fitting bra (yay free shipping and returns!), bought only green fruits and veggies to annoy Ana (grapes, pears and kale), organized four decks of Pokémon cards:


Re-organized the gaming cabinet to better fit my card collection, read at the park, cooked a nutritious dinner of roast chicken thighs with sautéed kale and chickpeas, took my ritual bath while live streaming the ceremony from Saged (which oddly enough turned out to be a sound healing session), did my tarot pulls and finally here I am composing this blog post.  The only thing I didn’t do was a dedicated journal entry, but I did write my daily stuff in my Moon Wisdom Planner.

I’m pooped.

I didn’t even make myself tea!  I specifically have a New Moon tea that I should be sipping right now and I’m too tired to do so.

So, if you’re following along then perhaps you see how the spread above makes very much sense for my life right now.  Three major arcana cards, chaos, turmoil, pain (not in that particular order) and making the best out of it all.

The energies of the Aries new moon will still be felt tomorrow.  I can have my tea then.  I can take a deep breath.  I can maybe do some yoga to try and relieve the pain in my leg.  Or I can do nothing.  Either or all is great.

Definitely time for bed.

Blessed Be!

🌚 

Comments

Popular Posts