New Moon in Capricorn 2024

 

Hekate in all Her Glory.

Today flew by, I honestly don’t even remember what I did this morning because it was all a blur.  I kept thinking, I mustn’t forget to tune into the ritual tonight and luckily I didn’t.  Aarona Leá had a ritual yesterday with The Moon Deck crowd, the actual name of her community escapes me at the moment.  I wanted to log on for that too, but every time I tried to sign up for the free month the site wouldn’t let me, even though I have a log in.  For yesterday’s gathering she had a sliding scale going, so really I should have coughed up the 11 bucks because that’s an auspicious number, but I’m also living off SSDI, so I’m perpetually poor and 11 bucks could be a bag of grapes for my kids (seriously, shit is that expensive right now).

I did do my usual journaling as well as a four card spread for today’s New Moon:


Whelp, according to this, I’m fighting and over working, I need balance in my life and I need to think more before I make my choices.  Easier said than done, as usual.  One must always find the time to chuckle at a spread that is the equivalent of a “meh” shrug.

For dinner, I made a small pot of chili with ground pork because that’s what was cheap and left at Aldi (Aldi shoppers are like rabid wolves).  I used a seasoning packet, and it had a nice spicy kick to it, which I was really surprised by because German people aren’t known for their adventurous seasoning.  I really thought I was going to need to adjust it with more salt, pepper, and a ton of hot sauce, but it didn’t need anything!  Ana devoured it and there is plenty for tomorrow’s dinner as well.


I also made a giant oatmeal chocolate chunk peanut butter cookie in the air fryer.  The half recipe I use fits exactly in an 8 inch cake pan which in turn fits in my air fryer.  It’s delightful, chewy, a bit crispy on the edges.  I’m not too thrilled with the dark chocolate chunks I got from Aldi, as I usually get 365 chips, but whatever, they were cheap.

After dessert was eaten, it was time for the ceremony.  I picked out a candle and holder, lit some incense, placed out crystals and sprayed some ritual spray.  Ava took some time to discuss manifestation and it was very informative, I’ve never really done a deep dive into the subject so that was nice.  Then Morgan got on and cast circle, we lit our candles and we were led to journal about what we wanted to leave behind in 2023 so we could rebuild it for 2024, specifically in regards to money since it’s the Capricorn New Moon.

Now, I’m not well versed in astrology, so I kinda get lost in all that, but part of circle is going with the flow so that’s what I did.  Morgan closed the circle, some people hung around to talk and that was that.  I had Ana bring the candle to the altar and it finished burning not too long ago.  Morgan actually instructed us to burn a candle for the next three nights, which of course I’m all for.  I had candles ready all around the house in case the power go knocked out the other day, but it never did.  An evening by candle light is meditative, calming and peaceful, at least I think so, but I’m terribly old fashioned.

And now, it’s off to bed with me.  I’m tired and worn out.

Blessed Be!

🌚

Comments

Popular Posts