Beltane 2022

 


Did I actually do anything today?  Not really.

As I explained yesterday, tonight’s ceremony was for yesterday’s new moon and occurred while I was on the train.  The Beltane ceremony is happening on Thursday.  I really would have loved to do the May Pole this year but I didn’t even check if it was happening because money is tight and NYC has too much stabby stab right now.

I posted a tarot spread on Saged app for Beltane but didn’t actually do it myself.  Maybe tomorrow.  The energy will still be there.  As I said, Sunday evening’s are chaotic for us.

I did make us a yummy salmon dinner.  But I neglected to take a picture of it.  I like to pop it in the air fryer so I don’t have to turn on the oven.  It comes out pretty good!  Along side that we had the country potatoes from Trader Joe’s.  They’re French, with wine, mushrooms, and string beans.  Absolutely delightful.

Anyway, it’s ok if we don’t run between two bonfires or dance the May Pole, or perform the great rite (either symbolically or in the flesh).

It’s ok as Wiccans to do nothing if you have nothing to do.  Nothing is still being.  I nourished my body, I nourished my mind by reading, I nourished my soul by resting.  My intent was to rest after a long busy week and I did just that.

So no matter how you celebrated today, blessed be!

🔥

Comments

Popular Posts