Currently Reading

 

This is another one of those Dollar Tree finds where I totally judged a book by its cover and I’m so glad I did.  I’m not that far in and the banter of the crow in this book is magnificent.

I absolutely love when I find a great book for a buck.  Well, with inflation it’s now a buck 25 with tax.  Highway robbery! So far, the story is a delight, chaotic, grotesque and a few times extremely disgusting.  It’s definitely a page turner, plus it’s not that thick so I can actually pop it into my Pop Tote and tote it to my many appointments.

Apparently there is a second book after this one, so I’ll see if I can track it down on Libby to read on my Kindle.  After I read a good chunk of the physical books I have on my shelf.  I still have a handful to go.  Not too bad.

Now back to my stories!

📖

Comments

Popular Posts