Finished: Lee Dress

 


It’s finally done, two months too late, but, I’m really not happy with it.  Ana loves it though so that’s what matters.

Yes the lace pattern is on point (thanks to my liberal use of the central double decrease) but the rest of it looks dated, bulky and stretched out.  Also, I think I should have used a different yarn and metal needles.  

I’m certainly not redoing this thing or making it again that’s for sure.

This has definitely got to be the last time I use Crème Cotton, it truly is an awful yarn.  I know that once I wash this it will pill like crazy.  I’m honestly hoping it shrinks a bit to tighten it up.  I don’t even know where the dress is right now.  She wore it for a while so it might be in the laundry but I didn’t wash it on Sunday.  Weird.

Anyway, it’s done.  On to bigger and better things.  More specifically a birthday present (never ending in this neighborhood) and all those unfinished projects I have that got put to the side to make said birthday presents.

I’m never done.

🧶

Comments

Popular Posts