New Moon in Cancer 2022

 


I am content with my zoom ritual set ups.  I always have my ice water (no lemon this time), salt lamp, journal and fountain pen, and this time I brought over my salt candle holder and small Goddess.

It all creates quite the lovely atmosphere if I do say so myself!

Tonight’s ritual was calming with music and flow.  I love how  Jacqui always teaches us how to do the movements as well as letting everyone free style.  Though I can’t participate fully, it’s still really energizing.

After ceremony I did my shower ritual.  I’m also still drinking plenty of ice water.  I feel terribly dehydrated since this morning with a slight head ache that won’t go away.  Thankfully I still have some headache oil left.  It works wonders instead of taking ibuprofen.

Earlier in the evening I did my tarot reading, I love how I got The Star for a question regarding self care.  If that’s not a card telling me to stay hydrated I don’t know what is!


I didn’t break out the large deck for this and now I’m kinda regretting it, but it’s ok.

For our dinner we had a rotisserie chicken from Costco, a baguette and salad.  I bought a bunch of fresh fruit for us because it’s summer and I want cold fruit for snacks.  It certainly was nice not having to cook for a change.  We haven’t had a Costco chicken in years!

Now, as usual it’s time for me to read a bit.  We still get up early in the summer, as Ana has her program to go to and I get so tired staying up late anyway.

Blessed Be!

🌚


Comments

Popular Posts