Harvest Moon 2022

 


I was supposed to write this up last night, but I was just so tired from being at the pool all day.  I did all of my full moon ritual stuff before noon, because that is when Saged had their live ceremony, so all in all it worked out great that way.  Of course, after dinner, we watched the moon rise outside of our kitchen window with Jupiter tagging along to the left.  They were the two brightest celestial objects in the sky!


Here is a lovely shot of my Traveler’s Notebook, which just got back from actually traveling!  I’m still pretty jet lagged, and my Dino boy informed me today that he is as well.  The time space continuum has really been fucking up our circadian rhythms since Saturday night’s flight. 

Yesterday’s ritual was hosted by Andye and boy oh boy does she have many words of wisdom which I love to write down in my journal (in pink ink currently).  I’ve been writing a lot with my Lamy Safari, it truly is a work horse and an excellent travel pen, plus, it’s fucking purple.

As usual I did my tarot reading from the Biddy Tarot Planner, I got to bust out the big boys again as well as some crystals.  Gotta love large format Thoth!


After ceremony was a great time to go to the pool, we were there for about five hours.  Swimming, lounging, getting the last rays of summer sun before fall.  It’s all so terribly witchy.

Once home I cooked our little Harvest Moon feast, I made pasta, I always make pasta for these things don’t I?  It was sliced up mushrooms and ground beef seasoned Puerto Rican style with Sazon and Adobo, I even used a can of Goya Spanish style tomato sauce.  Of course it was delicious, everything I cook is fucking delicious.  Sadly I didn’t take a picture.  I also didn’t get a shot of the pasta I used which was Halloween shapes I picked up at Lidl.  It’s actually really good pasta, made in Italy.  I’m a pasta snob as well.  For dessert we had Halloween themed two bite brownies.  It’s still too hot to bake!  

Overall, it was a great Full Moon.  Not as harvesty as it could have been seeing as it was almost 90 degrees out, but such is the weather these days; nonetheless we had a perfect day.

Blessed Be!

🌝


Comments

Popular Posts