Blood Moon 2022

 


Tonight I was bathed in moonlight while waiting for the train back to Hoboken.  She rose slowly through the trees as I sat in the cool quiet air, no one else on the platform with me.  I enjoyed my solitude and moonlight for about half an hour before my train came.

On train ride days there isn’t much time to do anything super special for the full moon.  My cell service is awful so I couldn’t tune into the rituals which happened as I was traveling.  This morning I got my tarot card reading done and lit a stick of incense at the altar.


I’ve been trying to use the Arcana Iris Sacra deck a bit more.  After all, I did spend a pretty penny on it, plus it just feels amazing and looks so cool.

Perhaps tomorrow, I’ll do some journaling, maybe watch the replay of the ceremony, I’ll see.  Ana is off from school, so we may sit outside at the park all day and take advantage before the cold really sets in.

Our evening was quiet, with tea and a couple of chocolates.  I took a quick shower and so did Ana.  We at least did the short meditation on Saged app.  We like to do them at night before we close the light.  They’ve become a lovely bedtime ritual.

Now, I may read for a bit and then go to sleep.  Full moons don’t always have to be so complicated.  Sometimes a simple day is absolutely perfect.

🌝

Comments

Popular Posts