Long Nights Moon 2022

 



There is simply nothing more cathartic than burning a list of crap you want to release in a mini cauldron, right at your desk.  I usually do this every full moon.  It must be done.  Cosmic junk sticks to you and must be burned away.  This burning was not part of tonight’s ritual, but part of the special three part full moon journey on Saged App.  Today was day two.

Tonight’s ritual consisted of meditation and journaling.  I love both, but I especially love writing things down in my notebook.  Something about the smooth paper and pretty ink, just makes everything that much more enjoyable.


I had both my salt lamps on tonight, it’s been so gloomy all day so the warm light from them is comforting.  Tonight’s tea was Trader Joe’s Sleepy Tea.  It might not be called that, so don’t quote me.  It was the last bag I had because I dislike chamomile so I shan’t be purchasing it again.  We were actually supposed to have water for the ritual in order to charge it, but tea is fine with me.  Next time, I’ll be drinking a different blend is all.

Earlier in the day I did not one, but two different tarot spreads using the RWS Centennial Edition.  Another member of the group has been posting these really cool three card spreads so of course I’ve been doing those as well!


All pentacles no less…

As usual, here is the spread from my Biddy Tarot Planner:


This reading was sword heavy, knowing that I’ve had trouble communicating this week to a certain overbearing neighbor.  That of course is a different post for a different day.  Not gonna taint my full moon high with it now.

Finally, here is our dinner.  Pasta, because I’m Italian and Greek and that’s what I fucking eat all the damn time.  These noods were from the Trader Joe’s gift box, which I gifted to myself with my food stamps.  The sauce is Knorr’s Parma Rosa (nostalgic childhood favorite) and mixed in are organic peas and a can of Chicken of the Sea chunk light because I eat way too many sardines and tuna and probably have too much mercury in my system.  It was delicious.


Thus concludes the final full moon of 2022, called Long Nights Moon because the nights will keep getting longer until Yule.  I feel peaceful.  I’m going to read a bit before I go to bed, I kinda want more tea, but I shouldn’t.

Blessed Be!

🌝

Comments

Popular Posts