New Moon in Capricorn 2022



The calm before the storm.

This was the view from the stairs that takes me down to the light rail stop.  In all my glorious wisdom, I decided this morning, right after dropping Ana off at that bus, that I would mosey on down to Whole Foods to restock our usuals.

Also…

Crystal sets were on sale.  I couldn’t help myself.


I actually took this picture to show Dino what was in my cart and to ask him if he wanted anything besides his usual hippie soap.  Apparently not.  His father swears it smells like weed, meanwhile the correct answer is patchouli.  So much patchouli.  It is made with Chaga and hemp oil as well.

Now it’s time to guess how much I spent!  87 bucks, that’s after I used my mom’s Prime account.  I used to exclusively shops at Whole Foods.  I can no longer do that.  Shit’s gotten crazy expensive.  Technically, with all the money I “saved”, I basically got the crystal set for free.  That’s how I calculate things sometimes.  What item was “free” because I got more money deducted than the item cost?

Anyway.  I love my new crystal set.  A nice little Yule gift to myself.  They are currently sitting on my altar with my other crystals.

Of course, as always I did my tarot reading.  I decided to use the Spirit Allies Oracle deck I got.  It’s definitely something different.  Ana wanted me to get it more than anything, she really liked the cute animals featured.


You can see my new crystals in the pic with the cards.  Who doesn’t love a deck with dragons, frogs, bulls and panthers?  This is the last spread from my Biddy Tarot Planner.  I don’t know if I’ll be buying the 2023 one.  I could wait till January when it’s on sale on Amazon.  I’ll see.

I also pulled a card from The Moon Deck for everyone on Saged:


I missed the livestream New Moon ritual last night because Ana was on FaceTime with Grandma.  It’s ok.  I could watch it tomorrow maybe, or do some other quiet late night new moon activities.

One of those activities could be from The Moon Deck’s New Moon email, which I didn’t read in full today, usually there is a mini ritual and journal prompt in there, so maybe I’ll do that now that Ana is asleep.  It’s late and absolutely freezing outside.  The cold is kinda seeping in a bit.  My joints are not having it.  I’m glad I have a heavyweight down blanket.  I seriously gotta get out of the North East.  I have a fucking house in Greece for fucks sake.

Whelp, the night is dark and full of terrors, so I’m gonna either go to sleep or read, or write some really fucked up shit in my journal.  It’ll be great either way.

Blessed Be!

🌚




Comments

Popular Posts