Circle Shelf

 


This is a thing of beauty.  I found it on the curb on Jefferson Street.  Now it houses my biggest crystals all in one convenient location.  I even love the shadows it casts on the wall.  Speaking of which, Shadow would have loved it.  There are a lot of times when I see something and I know that he would have loved it.  This is for sure one of those things.

I previously had my moth house sigil in this spot, another item that Shadow would have loved.  I will be moving that to a new location tomorrow.  These very tall ceilings that I have definitely come in handy for decorating in a maximalist witchy way.

Having all my crystal points on this circle shelf made me realize that I had way more than I thought.  I forgot I had this small lapis point as well as a perfectly clear quartz generator!

Now this frees up some space on top of the altar too.  Half the top was basically all crystals!  I should be displaying my tools, like the dagger that I really should get cleaned and perhaps sharpened.  It also makes me think that I need a taller book shelf.  That way I could free up the cabinet space inside the altar.  I do love my books, but the biggest problem with them is that they take up so much fucking space.  It’s definitely something to consider.

Things like this bring me such joy and peace.  Organized, displayed, functional and aesthetic.  I’m ever so lucky to have found someone else’s trash to house my treasures!

Now perhaps I need even more crystals!

💎


Comments

Popular Posts