Finished: Tickles

 

This photograph simply does NOT do this green justice.


I almost ran out of yarn.  Thank the Gods I didn’t, other wise Athena’s birthday present would have been delayed by weeks.  I did finish it the day before her birthday party so that was good.  She loved it of course, her favorite color, neon green.

Working on this pattern for the second time was easier with this DK weight yarn.  It created a much nicer fabric and it wasn’t curling as much as when I used the Mandala like last time.  I also feel like the lace pattern stands out more, but that could just be the fact that this is a solid color instead of stripes.

I’m glad I got it done in time and have that looming deadline off my plate.  I’m going to knit myself a pair of socks as a birthday present to myself, and then start work on the same sweater for Ana so the girls can match.  I’ll get Ana’s done long before her birthday but, I also don’t have to rush it!

I definitely gotta plan these things out better!

🧶

Comments

Popular Posts