Crunch Time

 


This is Athena’s birthday present.  It is not done.  It is actually more done than what you see in this picture, also, it’s more green.  Day glow green.

This was my first time ordering from Hobbii, their prices aren’t too bad and shipping wasn’t too bad either.  I got yarn for two sweaters and a pair of socks.  It came fairly quickly from Denmark too, they even gave me three pieces of delightful candy that wasn’t too sweet.

At least they’re in my arsenal now for when I need cheapish, good quality yarn and don’t mind if it doesn’t show up for two weeks.  However, this is the last present I’m doing until I start work on Ana’s dress for her birthday.  I can’t do what I did last year, it was too much work.

Anyway…

I’m currently on the first arm of the sweater.  Probably about half way done, it’s difficult to gauge with these things because I’m decreasing the stitches as I get to the cuff.  I absolutely much finish the entire piece by Saturday at 3:30.  Eli will come to pick us up for the party at that time.

Crunch time indeed.

I’ll be working on this all day tomorrow.  Good thing I have no where to go!

Wish me luck!

🧶

Comments

Popular Posts