New Moon in Aquarius 2023

 


Today was a very busy day.  Dino had D and D, Ana had tennis and then we had to take our behinds to Athena’s birthday party.

While I did my usual posts over on Saged, I personally didn’t do ritual, or tune into the live stream a few days ago either.  I wanted to watch the replay tonight, but now I’m much too tired.

This morning I did a spread that a fellow Saged member posted.  I used The Moon Deck.  I needed a gentler deck to engage with.  I’ve been doing the tarot challenge with the Deviant Moon Tarot, and that deck is like a slap in the face sometimes, so it’s really nice to have a deck that’s more calm and centered.

Now that I’m not using the Biddy Tarot Planner anymore, I must scour the internet for different spreads to use on the Sabbats and moon phases.  Luckily someone else did that work for me today.

Perhaps I’ll do a bit more tomorrow.  Some journaling.  Breath work.  Line up some crystals.  Who knows?

Now it’s time for rest.

🌚

Comments

Popular Posts