Full Moon in Libra 2022

 


The full moon rose as we awaited our train at Palatka this evening.  She was glorious in a pale orange.

Not being home I of course could not engage in the usual.  At the time I am typing this, I’m on the Silver Star barreling toward Jacksonville.

This afternoon as I took nearly three hours to cook pastitsio, I listened along with the ceremony on Saged App.  I wish I could have danced along with the music as Jacqui intended but my parents would have thought I achieved a new level of insanity.

I did manage to do a quick full moon tarot spread on the Labyrinthos App, which I’ve been using all week since I didn’t bring a physical deck.  Technology can be pretty sweet when you need it!


I switched to the RWS style deck because the court cards in the Thoth style were finally driving me nuts.  While I love the coloring of this deck, it doesn’t speak to me fully.  Regardless, it got the job done.

Now, I get to sit back, relax, and perhaps read before I try and get some sleep.

Blessed Be!

🌝

Comments

Popular Posts