Finished: Hat

 

That stitch definition is everything.

I decided last minute that I would knit hats for Ana's uncle and grandma.  I got uncle's hat done today.  I started it yesterday.  I began grandma's hat today so hopefully I can finish it tomorrow and have it mailed out the latest by Thursday.  It only takes about 5 days to get to California, so it will definitely make it before Christmas.

I still can't get over this Premier yarn sold at Dollar Tree.  The Turkish made yarn is just so much better than anything made in China.  It's soft and substantial.  You really can't beat it at all. 

I'm also happy that I have the 16 inch cord so I can knit any hat I want in the round easily, and only need to change out when I do the decreases for the top.  They work out so well.

After this I absolutely have to finish the final sleeve of that birthday sweater, then it's on to making Ninkie's Christmas sweater.  I don't even know what I'm doing for the actual day of Christmas, I would prefer it to be a quiet day, just Ana and I, Dino will be with his father.

Yule is already planned out.  Again, it will just be Ana and I since it's a school night, but Saged is holding ceremony, and I'm sure there will be some other virtual events to attend as well.  I dislike the chaos of the holiday season so, I just want to be home, nice and cozy with my knitting and tea.

And now, back to knitting!

🧶


Comments

Popular Posts