December: The Witching Hour

 


The final witching hour of 2021.  Tonight we did a ritual to say goodbye to things we didn’t want to bring with us to the new year.

It’s always fun gathering the various supplies and objects for such rites.  As usual with Saged ceremonies and classes, I lit incense, turned on my Himalayan salt lamps and made a cup of tea (jasmine this time).

First we were led into some breath work, and then a bit of EMT tapping.  Ana joined me for most of it.  I don’t think she’s ever done tapping with me, but I suppose she thought it a nice change from breathing a certain way.

After that, the circle was cast, a candle was lit and we wrote in our journals things we were grateful for, things we needed to part with and what we looked forward to for the coming year.  On the brown paper I again wrote down what I was releasing, because the next step was to burn it.  I folded mine three times as I always do and lit it with the flame of the candle.  I accidentally set off the smoke detector which happens to be right under that area of the living room.

After that we charged our crystals for next year and then the circle was closed.

The entire hour was lovely indeed.  A warm and easy ritual for throwing out the old and bringing in the new!

Blessed Be!

🌛🌝🌜

Comments

Popular Posts