Long Nights Moon 2021

 

Full moon rising over Manhattan yesterday evening.

Tonight is cloudy, foggy and rainy, I cannot see Her in the sky, but She is there nonetheless.  We were at a birthday party for one of Ana’s friends for much of the afternoon and evening.  By the time I got home I had missed the full moon ceremony live stream.

I’m tired, and settling down right now, so perhaps I will listen to it tomorrow while I’m at the laundromat.  I did take a few moments to do my tarot spread and another moment to burn what I wanted to release in my cauldron.


It’s positively cathartic to burn things in my cauldron.  As for my tarot spread… well.  It is what it is.

Circle Sanctuary’s Full Moon stream was yesterday, so I will watch that tomorrow at some point as well.

And now it is time to read before I sleep.  I am that good kind of tired, the type you get from eating too much good food and talking too much with good friends, laughing and smiling.  I feel like it’s 2 in the morning, but it’s not even 11:30 yet.

Blessed Full Moon everyone!

🌝

Comments

Popular Posts