New Moon in Sagittarius 2021


Workings for this New Moon were all over the place.  Ritual was held on Thursday.  My calendar and tarot planner had two different dates lined up for spreads and actual astrological timing, and I wound up doing everything today.

What’s interesting about today and why I had to go all gung-ho about it was because I felt cosmically and spiritually icky after attending a church.

Why was a Wiccan in a church?

Ana goes to Sunday school so her best friend doesn’t complain about attending without friends.  Ana enjoys it.

Me, and apparently this kid, who happens to be an Aquarius too by the way, not so much.

I don’t mind church.  But this is bordering on mega church.  And that’s something I can’t deal with.  This is fucking Jersey.  People are supposed to be yelling “alright ma!” Outside of Catholic mass.  This, this, country-ness I can’t deal with.

Ana performed her little X-mass songs with great enthusiasm.

I felt like I needed to dive into a vat of Himalayan salt.

There was prayer for a new building.  The old Movie theater. Where the fuck does a church get money like that from?

I don’t know man, I’m just gonna keep my mouth shut the fuck up.  I don’t need that negative money laundering energy anywhere near me.

Hence, New Moon stuff, today, now.  Candles and incense lit, intentions set.  Cards pulled.

Breathe.

Here are the cards I pulled:


Not bad at all.

I feel a bit better, still slightly off.  Perturbed is a great word to use here.  I don’t want my daughter being brainwashed.

I think I may need to go a bit heavy handed with Yule this year.  Maybe even make proper Greek cookies, not those shitty Italian ones.

I need a sound bath.

🌚

Comments

Popular Posts