Currently Reading

 


This book caught my eye because it was featured on the Libby App as an unlimited download.  It’s part of a reading program called Together We Read where they want everyone to be reading the same book at the same time.  It started on the 7th and ends the 21st.

I was looking for a fiction title to read and I figured, well, why the hell not?  I’m so glad I loaded it onto my Kindle!  So far it’s a very interesting story.  It’s certainly a lot different from what I usually read.  But I’m an academic at heart so I don’t mind going outside my reading comfort zone.

It’s also nice to be able to pop my Kindle into my Side Kick bag again.  I was trying to lug around that gigantic tarot book and it just wasn’t working.  Granted, when I do bring my Pop Tote, it’s also because I’m bringing my tea, snacks and whatever else we want to busy ourselves with on our long Sunday night journey to take Dino back to his dad.  However, sometimes I just want to carry light!

And now to bed, cause I’m freakin’ beat.

📖

Comments

Popular Posts