Currently Reading

 


Yes, this is a physical book that I actually own, that I believe I purchased on Weehawken Day for a dollar.  Technically, it was fill up an entire library bag for a dollar, so I have a few other titles we grabbed.

I had only ever read Coelho's The Alchemist and that was so long ago I couldn't remember his writing style.  I couldn't put this book down, and that hasn't happened in a very long time.  It's delicious.

I started it only last night.  I put it down to go brush my teeth and apply my moisturizer (I'm old, I need ridiculously expensive organic skin care products now).  When I came back, I had to keep reading and only put my book mark back in place when I was too tired to go on and my phone read 12:30.  Way too late for me to be up reading!

Now it's late again, and I want to dig right in.  So excuse me, it's reading time.

📖

Comments

Popular Posts