Quickening Moon 2022

 


The full moon always manages to shine directly into our apartment windows and I love it.

I only did one ritual today, I missed the one that Circle Sanctuary live streamed yesterday on YouTube.  As usual, I work on releasing the chronic pain in my body.  Here was tonight’s set up:


I brought my cauldron over and wound up having to change the candle because it wouldn’t light.  It was time for a new stick of Palo Santo too, and I managed to pull out a chonk!


I’m going to keep using these Chanukah candles I got every ceremony.  They happen to last for about an hour, so it works out great.

I also did my full moon tarot spread from my planner:


A lot of majors.  Lately I’ve been getting majors all over the place.  Nothing is really going on in my life, same old, sage old.  Especially with my illness.  As long as I feel good and keep my body moving I consider it all a victory.

After ceremony, I straightened up and took my bath while I played some music.  It was an exhausting and long day and it felt so good to melt into the water and wash both the physical and cosmic crap off my skin.  I forgot I had an old sample of Dream Cream shower cream, I don’t remember what it’s called, so I used that after I exfoliated and now I smell delicious.  I don’t even think they make it anymore because I can’t find it on the Lush website.

After I brushed my teeth and spritzed my face I applied blue tansy oil.  It’s another fun oil to use for one’s face, plus it’s literally blue.  I am all pampered and cozy.  Perhaps I’ll read a bit before I sleep.

Blessed Be!

🌝

Comments

Popular Posts