Finished: Garter Stitch Shawl

 


It is finally done.  I am finished with miles of garter stitch, for the time being anyway.

This has already been delivered to it’s intended customer.  Now to begin the birthday presents.  I have one week to get one vest done and another week after that to get two vests done.  I don’t know what I got myself into but I can do it!

If nothing else, I always have faith in myself, because if I don’t do it, no one else will.

I purchased all Lion Brand Ombre Mandala because dammit that’s such a great yarn despite it being 100 percent acrylic!  I’m thankful for Lion Brand’s Pearl crochet hooks too.  They’re marvelous with my arthritis.  Wish I could afford the Clover Amor set, but it’s expensive.  Everything ergonomic is.

Now it is time for rest.  This weather has my bones in complete disarray.  I need warmth!

🧶


Comments

Popular Posts