New Moon in Aquarius 2022

 


Another Zoom meeting New Moon ritual!

Here was my kit tonight, Traveler’s Notebook (as always), Lamy fountain pen, purple candle, matches, frankincense essential oil and Ana propped up our Brigid to join in on the fun.

This was actually a combined ritual for tonight’s new moon and tomorrow’s Sabbat.

Earlier in the day I did my new moon tarot spread, as usual:


For din din I made a special treat for Ana and I, a shrimp stir fry from Trader Joe’s.  I can’t afford to eat out so it’s TJ’s to the rescue when I don’t want to cook from scratch.  I added more cabbage to it and it wasn’t half bad.  I don’t think I’ll be buying it again though for what it was.  TJ’s has better quick meal options.  I didn’t take a picture, the shrimp definitely lived up to their name.

I took my ritual bath after the Zoom meeting was over.  I used one of the super cheap and crappy bath bombs we have.  There are two left.  They say different scents on them but they all smell the same.  The one I used was supposed to be cinnamon, but it smelled a tad like patchouli and sadness.  It turned my bath water a rather dismal shade of orange.  I can’t wait till they’re all gone!

Tomorrow is Imbolc, so more cooking, more tarot, and two more sad cheap bath bomb baths to go!

Time to zone out.

Blessed New Moon Everyone!

🌚


Comments

Popular Posts